This post useful for all of us.Every one needs time management.What is the time management?Time management isÂ Â the act or process of planning and exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency or productivity.This is the definition of time management.In this post i will tell some tips of time management.How can we use it.
We have all been there – racing around with an over-booked schedule, trying to get from one meeting or errand to the next, working so hard to fit it all in.Time management is one of the most important everyday etiquette tools as it impacts nearly every interaction in your life.
- perseverance –perseverance Â when things don’t go right.develop strategies for dealing with pressure such as taking regular exercise.take a positive attitude towards failure.you learn most from mistakes.
- Avoid distraction and interruptions to your work-keep your desk tidy.check email at set points in the day.Rather than when it comes in.Turn off Facebook and twitter.
- Keep a to-do-list-update this every day.Write down deadlines and emphasize key points.
Advantages of using a to do list
- Focuses your mind on important objectives
- You are less likely to forget to do tasks
- Writing a list helps order your thoughts
- It helps show the bigger picture
- You don’t need to hold everything in your head.
- It saves time
- It helps you decide on priorities: the most important and the most urgent
- You are less likely to become sidetracked
- You get the reward of ticking off your achievements
- You feel more in control
- You have a record of what you’ve done
- You always have something to work on
I will add a link Â how good is your time management.please i hope everyone will Â do this online test.